Flow metering complex KR KR 65 (32) x21
Purpose and capabilities
The complex is designed to measure the volumetric flow rate of liquid: fresh, technical, bottom (coming from oil treatment plants) water, formation fluid, including in the field in the absence of an industrial network of electric current, for example, at injection wells of oil fields.
- Primary device (sensor) PPRE-32×21 (PPRE-65×21), PPRE-100×21 (PPRE-32 / 100×21, PPRE-65 / 100×21)
- Portable secondary device BIP-16 with autonomous power supply, designed to measure instantaneous values of volumetric flow rate in the field; magazine for 16 measurement objects.
Measurement of EMF induced by a magnetic field in an electrically conductive liquid, proportional to the average flow rate of the liquid.
- Wide operating pressure range (P up to 21 MPa)
- Constant conversion factor for all primary devices
- Measurement of aggressive, abrasive and viscous liquids
- Work in conditions of increased gas contamination of liquids
- Operation with high inhomogeneity of fluid flow, near pipe bends, throttles, check valves and gate valves
- The absence of structural elements in the flow path of the sensor blocking the flow. The pressure loss does not exceed the loss in a pipeline of equivalent length.
|Maximum working pressure, MPa (kg / cm²)||21 (210)|
32 / 100×21
65 / 100×21
|Nominal diameter of sensors (DN), mm||32||65||32||65||100|
|Connecting flange, mm||90||128|
|Flow measurement range, m³ / h||0.4 … 25||4 … 125||0.4 … 25||4 … 125||10 … 300|
|Operating temperature range of sensors, ° С||– 60 ………. + 60|
|Operating temperature range of secondary devices BIP-16, ° С||– 20 ……… .. + 50|
|Working fluid temperature, ° С||0 ………… + 60|
|Number of BIP-16 measurement channels||16|
|BIP-16 measurement log volume, number of measurements||16|
|Primary device PPRE||not required|
|Secondary device BIP-16||6 x 1.2 V cells|
|Overall dimensions, mm|
|Primary device PPRE||160×125||160×160||160×200|
|Secondary device BIP-16||165x140x62|
|Primary device PPRE||7||9||eleven|
|Secondary device BIP-16||0.8|