The ball valve is intended for use as a shut-off and (or) shut-off-regulating (discrete) device on pipelines with a temperature of the transported medium no more than plus 110 ° C.
Transported medium: technical water; oil with a volumetric content of CO2 and H2S up to 6%; natural gas containing liquid hydrocarbons, ethylene glycol, methanol (CHZON), turbine oils, water and mechanical entrained solids.
Corrosion-resistant version of valves – К1, К2 in accordance with GOST 13846 -89.
Limiting values of ambient air temperature during operation: from -60 ° С to + 40 ° С.
Type of climatic modification UHL (HL) according to GOST 15150-69.
The level of technical requirements is according to GOST R 51365-99 UTT-2 (RSL-2).
Cranes are manufactured in two types:
“T” -KSH (KSHm) full bore
“T” -KShd – ball valves with integrated in the ball valve fittings (quick-change or non-changeable single (or multi-choke) for step regulation of the medium flow rate.
The valves are not designed for smooth regulation of the medium flow rate.
Nominal designation of ball valves
- m – coupling (the type of thread is specified when ordering)
- n – nipple (the type of thread is specified when ordering)
- n – for welding
- f – flanged
- without designation – wafer
- d – throttle with replaceable fittings
- d1 – throttle with non-replaceable fittings
- d2 – throttle
- without designation – full bore
Nominal inside diameter:
- casing bore diameter
- gate bore diameter
- st – flanges according to GOST 28919
- without designation – flanges according to RD26-16-40
Corrosion resistance version:
- K1 (not indicated) – according to GOST 13846
- K2 – according to GOST 13846
|Nominal bore DN, mm||according to GOST 28338-89 *|
|Nominal pressure PN, MPa (kg / cm2)||according to GOST 13846-89|
|Shutter tightness class||A, according to GOST 9544-2005|
The diameters of the holes of the unions in the ball valve, * mm
Length **, mm
Weight **, kg, no more
1 * At the request of the customer, other diameters are allowed
2 ** Length and weight of cranes of other standard sizes are established by construction documentation